Thursday, August 13, 2009

Intrepid Travellers



I came upon Florence & Jean-Philippe Duval between Mariental and Keetmanshoop - in the middle of nowhere, ... it's 220 ks between the two towns ...




I pulled off the road ahead and waited for them to come by to snap some pics.




They're from France, cycling around Africa ... living a dream ...




Check-out Jean-Philippe's cool trailer for carrying his guitar ... when I told him that I would love to travel like they do, he suggested that I could sell my car ... ?




We stopped for a few minutes to exchange mail addys. They have a blog where they document their travels - it's mainly in French, with links to their pic albums too.



OneStonedCrow Pics
Then they were on their way again, heading south to Cape Town, 1000 ks away ...

... happy trails, good people ...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment