Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Road Trip


I had to go to Windhoek recently and shared the driving - this meant that I could do a lot of drive-by shooting:


Too cool - a quad-bike and mini trailer-home to match - you can take your shelter anywhere.



Windhoek's landmark 'Kudu Statue', often used as a reference when giving directions - everyone knows where the Kudu is ...



I don't like Windhoek much and the Taxi drivers there are the pits, ... they own the streets - this fucker just abandoned his car in the traffic lane while he strolled over to his buddies for a chat.



Someone's outdoor wall-ornament hangings ...



The entrance to La Marmite Restaurant - can't tell you anything about the food though ...



I've lost count of the number of times I've passed this sign.



Love the rocks used in this signpost.



OneStonedCrow Pics

... and a Ground Squrrel ...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment